Thursday, April 12, 2012

Presentations-

I just now came back from the presentations the students gave to the ACN student body.
Each year gave a presentation on what we taught them. In addition, the students presented on their mental health clinical rotation, and their OB/GYN rotation, done in another town, I don't remember where each was. But, rest assured it takes at least 3 hrs to get to the one town, and 4-5 hr to get to the other major city for the OB/Gyn rotation. They go for a month at a time, with their instructors.
In addition, we each had to talk about our impressions of our visit-I must say, I'm becoming more comfortable talking in front of large groups!
We were presented with gifts by Dr. Atwal, and Dr. Neelam Kaur.
It is interesting-one instructor's husband is living and working in the US-in Milwaukee in business. His wife says they've been married for four years. I asked her when does she see him-she said she's coming to the US in Nov. It will be her first time here! Small world!
I don't want to leave these students or this place-----I've been made to feel very welcome here----
We are leaving Baru Sahib in the am--0900. We will stay overnight in Delhi, and board our plane Sat night at about 1045pm. I'm not looking forward to the 15 hr plane ride home.
Good night!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment